NOTORIOUS BLOG POSTER END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT AND DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. THIS LICENSE PROVIDES IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING THE SOFTWARE, PROVIDES YOU WITH A LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND CONTAINS WARRANTY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" AND AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO DO SO, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. Terms of License This license allows you to: (a) use the Software on a single computer; and (b) make one (1) copy of the Software for back up purposes. If you wish to use the Software on more than one computer simultaneously, you must license another copy of the Software.
2. Restrictions on Use You shall not make or distribute illegal copies of the Software or transfer the Software from one computer to another. You shall not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, include in other software, or translate the Software, or use the Software for any commercial purposes. You shall not modify, alter, change or otherwise make any modification to the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software. You shall not rent, lease, resell, sublicense, assign, distribute or otherwise transfer the Software or the license. Any attempt to do so shall be void and of no effect.
3. Ownership This license provides you with limited rights to use the Software. Valeri Tkatchenko retains all ownership, right, title and interest in, to and of the Software and all copies of it. All rights not specifically granted in this license, including domestic and international copyrights, are reserved By Valeri Tkatchenko.
4. Proprietary Markings Any logos, product names, manuals, documentation, and other support materials are either patented, copyrighted, trademarked, constitute valuable trade secrets (whether or not any portion of them may be copyrighted or patented) or are otherwise proprietary to Valeri Tkatchenko.
You shall not remove or obscure Valeri Tkatchenko’s copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any of the materials contained in this package or downloaded together with the Software.
5. Disclaimer or Warranties and Technical Support The Software is provided to you with a 60 days money back guarantee from the date of purchase and on an “as is” basis, without any technical support or warranty of any kind including, without limitation, any warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement. If no refund request is made at clickbank.com within the 60 days period, you agree to full acceptance of the software regardless of how it perform after 60 days.
6. Limitation of Liability Valeri Tkatchenko SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL ORCONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR THE LIKE, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Valeri Tkatchenko OR HIS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMIATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
7. Term and Termination This license agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this license agreement at any other time by destroying all complete and partial copies of the Software in your possession. This license and your rights hereunder shall automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any provision of this license. Upon such termination, you shall cease all use of the Software and delete the Software and destroy all copies of the Software and other materials related to the Software in your possession or under your control.
8. General Provisions (a) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. (b) This Agreement contains the complete agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether oral or written. (c) All questions, comments or concerns with respect to this Agreement shall be directed to: Valeri Tkatchenko email@example.com
9. Updates I will be releasing new versions of the Software from time to time. All new versions or releases which are provided to you shall be considered part of the Software and shall be governed by the terms of this license agreement.
10. Links To Other Sites You will be accessing other World Wide Web sites from our software. All World Wide Web sites should not be seen as an endorsement or approval with any materials found on these World Wide Web sites. We are not related nor affiliate with any of these World Wide Web sites. It is your own responsibility to secure your computer when accessing any of these World Wide Web sites. We are not liable if your computer is infected with virus or any malicious code after visiting any of these World Wide Web sites.